Re: legOS/brickOS: a despairing cry for help!

snipped-for-privacy@verycool.co.uk writes:

I haven't, but I have some experience debugging programs (and makefiles).

Two options:
a) Edit "buildgcc.sh" so it uses "/" and not "/usr/local/" as the assumed installation prefix.
b) Install Cygwin in "/usr/local" instead of in "/".
(pretty simple suggestions, I know, but they still might help)

Then I'll refrain from advicing you to switch to something better. ;-)
Play well,
Jacob
--
Sailing ship "Luna":
http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/Transport/Skibe/#Luna
Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

[snip]
I over-simplified: Its not just a case of one prefix in one file. I hacked my way past 3 other mis-matched paths before concluding something must be drastically mis-configured.