Reading from different memory banks on an Acquisition control register

Hello,

I am trying to update a labVIEW program that reads data from a circular buffer off a Struck SIS3300 FADC. I have two memory banks available for me to read and write data from, and I want to utilize both rather than just one.

I'm at a loss for how to do this, mainly because I'm having trouble arming a sample clock from a certain memory bank while disarming a sample clock from a memory bank between writes.

The manual for the FADC claims that the control register has a base address of 0x10 with 32 bits available to me on the register. Any idea how I could access those bits?

I don't think going from 0x10 to 0x2F would work...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
Ardipeth