Robosapien video from the New York Toy Fair

Solarbotics visited Mark Tilden at the Wow-Wee show room during the 2004 New York City Toy Fair. The Robosapien has been getting very high
interest, garnering coverage in both the toy-trade and TIME magazine issues released during the fair. It's presently on pre-sale at BestBuy.com (on their website cover page) for $99.99 (yes we know that Toys'R'Us / Amazon list it for $89.99, but we have it on good authority that they'll most likely not be getting it in stock before BestBuy does).
We are fortunate to be the first to bring you video footage of what the production Robosapien is capable of. Enjoy!

Wow, that's pretty cool. Do you know when Best Buy will be getting theirs?
Tim
snipped-for-privacy@cox-internet.com says...

It looks like June/July-ish, from what Mark was telling us.
Sorry I forgot to echo the link to the list! 8-[
http://www.solarbotics.net/gallery/Wowwee-Robosapien?page=2
-Dave
Was there a link associated with this posting ? Just wondering if my firewall / virus protection filtered it out or something.
Thanks.

Well DUHHH! Once I re-read the post I realized we just needed to go to the Solarbotics site to see the videos.
For those that are challenged as I am, here is the URL: http://www.solarbotics.net/gallery/Wowwee-Robosapien?page=2
And it really is truly amazing! Cool! JCD

does).