Robotics career interview for school

I am interested in a career in robotics. I am doing a career interview for robotics in my technology class in 8h grade. If you would take a few minutes to answer my questions i would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Clayton Zeller Hugo MN

Please respond to, cj snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Your name and title?

  1. What was it that first interested you about this career?

  1. What kind of training and education do you have to do this type of work?

  2. What types of training and education would you recommend to someone wanting to enter into your field?

  1. What are your major and minor responsibilities?

  2. Please describe the activities in a typical workday.

  1. What is the most challenging aspect of your career?

  2. What do you like most about your career? What do you like least about your career?

  1. How has your career affected your personal development?

  2. How has your career affected your health?

  1. How has your career affected your interests?

  2. How has your career affected your personal fulfillment?

  1. How has your career affected your personal priorities?

  2. How has your career affected your family lifestyles?

  1. How has your career affected your family routines?

  2. How has your career affected your relationships with family members?

  1. How has your career affected your family and household responsibilities?

  2. How has your career affected your choice of neighborhood?

  1. How has your career affected your familiarity with neighbors?

  2. How has your career affected your familiarity with issues of concern with you neighbors?

  1. How has your career affected your involvement in community service?How has your career affected your your standing in the community?

  2. If you could begin again, would you choose the same career? Why or why not?
Reply to
cj_z