Robots able to be programmed in new version of D-Zone

Did anyone here play D-Zone in the mid 1990s? I have re-programmed the
game (now imaginatively called D-Zone II) but this time I allowed the
robots to be programmable. Michael Hopgood placed instructions about
how these can be programmed at:

The AI of the triangular robots in the new game are considerable better
than in the original D-Zone. I can only just beat the highest ranked
robot 'Destroyer' and not many other people that I have seen playing
D-Zone II can even do that.
Reply to
Julian