Robots able to be programmed in new version of D-Zone

Did anyone here play D-Zone in the mid 1990s? I have re-programmed the game (now imaginatively called D-Zone II) but this time I allowed the robots to be programmable. Michael Hopgood placed instructions about how these can be programmed at:

The AI of the triangular robots in the new game are considerable better than in the original D-Zone. I can only just beat the highest ranked robot 'Destroyer' and not many other people that I have seen playing D-Zone II can even do that.

Reply to
Julian