Servo mag question?

Picked up the March edition of Servo and found to my surprise that Dan Danknick is no longer the editor.
As a sometime fan and critic, I am rather curious to know what has
happened.
Anyone know what the story is?
Tanks, DOC
Hi Doc,

He mentioned in January's edition that he "accepted an engineering position at a top notch R&D copany..."
Steve
No, his last Mind/Iron column said that he had great fun as the editor and was taking another job.
<flame bait on>
What I found more interesting is that if you read the list of cast and crew, you will see that Servo is almost entirely female. Don't get me wrong, I like women. It just struck me as odd because there are not that many women in the robotics world. If the cast and grew were mostly men with a few women I would have never even noticed, but the proportion is just unexpected. I think it's great because we need more females in the game. I wish there had been a few in my engineering classes in college!
Anyway, they are doing a great job and I hope they keep up the good work.
<flame bait off>
--TE