Servo mag question?

Picked up the March edition of Servo and found to my surprise that Dan Danknick is no longer the editor.

As a sometime fan and critic, I am rather curious to know what has happened.

Anyone know what the story is?

Tanks, DOC

Reply to
DOC

Hi Doc,

He mentioned in January's edition that he "accepted an engineering position at a top notch R&D copany..."

Steve

Reply to
Steve

No, his last Mind/Iron column said that he had great fun as the editor and was taking another job.

What I found more interesting is that if you read the list of cast and crew, you will see that Servo is almost entirely female. Don't get me wrong, I like women. It just struck me as odd because there are not that many women in the robotics world. If the cast and grew were mostly men with a few women I would have never even noticed, but the proportion is just unexpected. I think it's great because we need more females in the game. I wish there had been a few in my engineering classes in college!

Anyway, they are doing a great job and I hope they keep up the good work.

--TE

Reply to
Thread Ender