sharp GP2Y0A02YK sensors

I am wondering if anyone has characterized the voltage readings at various distances for different types of surfaces and materials using the sharp GP2Y0A02YK IR range sensors

Reply to
gavinbanh

Have you looked at Fig.3 on the Sharp data sheet?

There's very little difference between the voltage for While Reflectivity (90%) and Gray Reflectivity (18%), it's designed for minimal effects from colour and reflectivity. I'm not certain how this corresponds to surface finish.

best regards, Colin

Reply to
Colin Durrans