Source for 3 turn pots ?

In Robot Builder's Bonanza, Gordon suggests 3 turn pots when sensing positioning. While 10, 20, and 25 turn seem to be common, I haven't found a
source for 3 turn pots in any of my usual catalogs (Mouser, DigiKey, Jameco).
Are these an especially hard to find item ?
Chris Candreva -- snipped-for-privacy@westnet.com -- (914) 967-7816

Yes.
Christopher X. Candreva wrote:

Not really. Look at automotive steering position sensors, like
http://www.bei-tech.com/products/position_sensors.htm
                John Nagle

found a

I'd never seen a 3-turn unit, and now that I see the price, I know why.
Farnell Stock them. www.farnell.com they are fairly pricey @ AU$30 ea.
-- (914) 967-7816