Source for 3 turn pots ?

In Robot Builder's Bonanza, Gordon suggests 3 turn pots when sensing positioning. While 10, 20, and 25 turn seem to be common, I haven't found a source for 3 turn pots in any of my usual catalogs (Mouser, DigiKey, Jameco).

Are these an especially hard to find item ?

Reply to
Christopher X. Candreva

Yes.

Reply to
Dave VanHorn

Not really. Look at automotive steering position sensors, like

John Nagle

Reply to
John Nagle

I'd never seen a 3-turn unit, and now that I see the price, I know why.

Reply to
Dave VanHorn

Farnell Stock them.

they are fairly pricey @ AU$30 ea.