Stringpot or linear distance transducer is easy way to measure distance

I have a "stringpot" for sale on Ebay. In case you are not familiar with one of these, they are an easy way to measure distance accurately. It is also formally called a linear distance transducer. It is a very rugged unit, has never been used and sold for $540. If you need to measure dynamic changes in distances of up to 30 inches, this is one of the easiest ways to do it. See it here:

formatting link

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.