teach yourself pic microcontroller book

this book is very good for beginners and it includes practical projects
the link of the book:
http://uploading.com/files/PGZAK5C5/9429660.rar.html
best regards
On Apr 12, 2:22pm, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

How about the name and info for the book instead of a link to a site that pops up "Congradulations you won". The first thing I do when I hit a site like that is close my browser. Spread information, not spam generators please. Monty