The Grand Solution

I am a keen AI Follower though have never worked in the field other than my own personal projects.
I can't help but feel that there has been enough development in the
field of AI to begin to create some truely amazing results by blending these technologies together.
I have designed a few systems in UML and they seem to have real promise. However the problem is that I keep running into a problem that I find hard to answer.
Does thought generate language or does language generate thought?
Ultimately this decideds which is higher level and which needs to be designed first.
Does anybody have any thoughts on the topic.
Many Thanks
Alex

http://code.google.com/p/mindforth -- the AI Mind in Forth -- is based on the principle that thought generates language. As associative spikes travel from concept to concept on the http://code.google.com/p/mindforth/wiki/MindGrid a linguistic superstructure tracks the spreading activation and generates a sentence about the thought-in-progress.
The linguistic superstructure not only _tracks_ the http://code.google.com/p/mindforth/wiki/SpreadingActivation but also it _influences_ the spreading activation.
For example, to finish the thought "Tiger plays...", the linguistic superstructure associates from the noun "Tiger" to the verb "plays" and follows the accumulation of activation to the object "golf."
Hope this helps.
Arthur -- http://code.google.com/p/mindforth/wiki/AiHasBeenSolved
For example, to finish the thought "Tiger plays...", the linguistic superstructure associates from the noun "Tiger" to the verb "plays" and follows the accumulation of activation to the object "golf."
In which case the logic is incorrect because it should be, "with her cubs"