Video capture card for linux - does it exist?

I'm having trouble finding a video capture card product with Linux driver support. The ones that I have seen so far, support Linux only with
experimental third party drivers.
Do any exist?
Pluses would be - * S-Video Input * Onboard size scaling

most video capture cards use a common chip, linux supports the 3-4 that exist. that said, you can get just about any card that works in windows to work in linux with default drivers.
--
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2 /

http://www.exploits.org/v4l /