Video capture card for linux - does it exist?

I'm having trouble finding a video capture card product with Linux driver support. The ones that I have seen so far, support Linux only with experimental third party drivers.

Do any exist?

Pluses would be -

  • S-Video Input
  • Onboard size scaling
Reply to
DD

most video capture cards use a common chip, linux supports the 3-4 that exist. that said, you can get just about any card that works in windows to work in linux with default drivers.

Reply to
jim dorey

<Pierre Jeami>