Subject Author Posted Replies

Servo Mirror SAGA Continues
Hi all. You may remember that my daughter has been working on a project in college - some of you had some input early on. She is building a "mirror" that will eventually be composed of about 900...
10
10

fly through Atlantic ocean
Hi Some guys has mentioned some people can make their robot plane to fly through the Atlantic ocean. Can that airplane able to transfer back the image in real time, i guess it can't, otherwise, it is...
6
6

looking for frequency counter circuit
input: 1hz to 60,000 hz ttl signal output: 7segment LED display, showing 00.000 hz... anyone know where to find? Rich
1
1

My Dissertation Work
I am currently finishing up my phd dissertation at UT arlington. I worked on optimization and robotics, integrating both of them. So the contributions include.. * A travelling salesman like solver to...

Question: Pre-payment of Point Grey Research
We have given an order for the Bumblebee2 from Point Grey(PGR), but we fall across some trouble in the process of payment. Owing to the first deal with Point Grey, we are glad to know how about the...
3
3

best way to make a bank of Futaba-style connectors?
I have a board (ARMmite) that has an unhelpful arrangement of I/O pins: Most of my sensors and whatnot have (or can easily be made to have) three-wire, Futaba-style female connectors with power in the...
2
2

Shaft Coupler
Hi, Long time no see hunn? I'm almost finished mounting a magmotor dc motor/planetary gearbox onto my ATV steering shaft. I have a timing pulley on the shaft and another pulley on the output shaft of...
3
3

PCB stuff .....
1
1

Devantech Thermal Sensor
Does anybody know what the part number of the thermal sensor component used in the Devantech TPA81 sensor is? I want to integrate a sensor of that type into a new robot but I don't really like the...

How do i figure out the maximum constant torque for a DC motor
Hi, I am new here so here I go. I need to find the maximum constant torque for a motor i have. (i think that is what it is called) or the maximum rpm and torque with out slowing down the motor. and i...
4
4

Robot Roaches
Here's a cute video in a high speed hexapod which someone posted to another group I follow.

Hydraulic Hexapod Walker
Hello- I'm working on a 6-legged radio-controlled hydraulic walker and I wanted to see if there were folks who had some experience controlling hydraulic spools with servos. I chose hydraulics for the...
10
10

Design DC motor using H bridge L298 ???
hello every one . i'm Wesam , can some one tell me How to design Design DC motor using H bridge L298..????
5
5

help me out!!!!
get me some tips to start explorin in robotics..............m new to this field........ waitin for ur answ eur reply.....
6
6

Snap robot
hey people i m wrkin on a project in which a got to make a robot that can take the image feeins frm the camera overhead above the maze and then wrk way out thru the mazee my prob is about hardware...