My Dissertation Work

I am currently finishing up my phd dissertation at UT arlington. I worked on optimization and robotics, integrating both of them. So the
contributions include.. * A travelling salesman like solver to optimize tool path. * A new notation which defines 6 parameters to define joint transformations * A new inverse kinematics solver based on Iterative Numerical technique * Extension of this IK solver to analyze Mechanisms. Integrated all these into a tool and simulations/demo is posted here
Path optimization Solver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqFQSQ4v_3k

Robot Constructor part
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6ExoCWoUPA