ACS/Reaction Labs

Correct. After this one the T13 folks got permission to use the land next to the motel / prison and got the waivers to alunch. Of course once the safety code showed up, the site was not in compliance due to the distance to both the hotel and I74. I remember chasing a rocket across I74 and crossing state lines in the process. Dropping HPR modles on an interstate is NOT a safe practice!

Bob Kaplow

Nobody was killed or injured andit was phun!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine