Looking for Phylon Manual

Looking to see if anyone on this newsgroup might have a copy of a databook from Phylon Communications (company that built voice modems in the mid-90's and was based in Fremont, CA). I found information I was looking for in a patent search (patent #

5,757,890). But the scans in the patent of the schematics for the modem are very poor. I'm hoping that someone might still have the manual that these schematics were scan from and can re-scan them for me.

The patent can be downloaded from

The pages I'm looking for that are in the patent are on pages 77 thru 80 (of particular page 79 is the most important). The Phylon databook that these scans are from should have the schematics on pages 81 thru 84 of that manual. The Phylon product that this is all about is their PHY1412 Safari voice modem.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Regards, Glenn Bruner snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

Reply to
Glenn