[AD][Frenzy Aftermath] AIR-5 Boosted Dart Theory

[Frenzy Aftermath] AIR-5 Boosted Dart Theory

A few years ago I gave away FREE a copy of AIR-5 Boosted Dart Theory to anyone who emailed me with their address.

I would now like to offer to fill out your set of AIR reports at a reduced cost.

Normally $22.00

This offer is $19 flat but excluding AIR-5 which you already have. Includes postage.

  • AIR-1 Motor Installation
  • AIR-1,2,3 Motor Installation, Clustering and Staging
  • AIR-4 ACE Fugue Shroud Method
  • AIR-6 Performance Optimization
  • AIR-7 Ground Support Equipment
  • AIR-8 Stability
  • AIR-10 Construction Techniques

AIR-5 $5 extra.

Payment upon arrival via electronic or physical means. Email order and address for details.

Order as "1 AIR-5 Frenzy Assortment" $19.00 payable upon receipt.

snipped-for-privacy@gte.net

Thank you very much.

Jerry

I will include a coupon for other discounted offers.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine