theory, education

Hi all, can anybody give me a link to any education portal about control engineering ?? Of course I don't mean e-learning. I would like to read
some theory. Thanks in advance
MarcinCh nadzierga(a) z adresu snipped-for-privacy@xxx.pl:

what field of this are you interested? control design in frequency domain, robust performance, loopshaping,weighting functions, state space domain, pole placement ..., or all of them? Lately I have found some brilliant publications
http://wwwhome.math.utwente.nl/~meinsmag/dmcs/#Lecturers Okko H. Bosgra Delft University of Technology, Huibert Kwakernaak University of Twente, Gjerrit Meinsma University of Twente 4.5M pdf, very good quality
http://www.nd.edu/~lemmon/courses/ee555/dft-book J.C. Doyle, B.A. Franicis, A.R. Tannenbaum, Feedback Control Theory, 1992, MacMillan, (ISBN-0-02-330011-6) chapters 1-8
--
Mikolaj ETI PG Gdansk

This is a REALLY broad field. I might plug my web site at www.driedger.ca again. It shows control application in the process industries. But really, there will be other sites that would contain vastly different information. Tell us your interest.
Walter.

I have information about PID controller design and tuning at: http://www.jashaw.com/pid It is from the perspective of industrial process control.
Of course, that is only a small part of the field of control engineering. In general, if you search Google for a few terms relating to your specific question or field of interest, you will find more than you have time to read. And, of course, you can always come back here with questions.
John Shaw