ControlStation Software

Hi,
Has anyone used the Control Station software as a learning tool? If anyone has any personal experience please let me know your opinions.
Thanks, Emma
Hi Emma, I use the demo version to simulate how different PID settings behave, I find the custom process wery usefull thanks to the possibillity to add disturbances, you can set the gain,timeconstant and how often a disturbance are added. If you have a correct process modell and know how big and how fast your disturbances are, you can tune the controller to counteract the disturbance without beeing to fast.
Patrik,

anyone
Hi,
I registered and tried to download the pdf book from this site but my reader doesn't seem to be able to open it. If anyone else has a working copy could you possibly email it to me?
Thanks,
Emma

Download Adobe Reader 5.0 or newer.

reader