[ADV] JonRocket.com's Sunward Sweepstakes: 1 wk left - NEW PRIZES

Hello All,

There is only 1 week left in the Sunward Sweepstakes @ JonRocket.com. For those of you who aren't familiar with the contest it's simple: Everytime you order from Jonrocket.com you receive 1 entry. Every Sunward item you purchase garners an additional entry. There is no limit to the number of entries you can get.(also, there is no purchase necessary. Just send your name address etc... on a 3x5 card).

The Grand Prize is 1 each of every Sunward Aerospace item we carry. That's over 400.00 worth of merchandise!

If that's not enough, due to the generosity of Sunward, we are now able to add a 2nd and 3rd place prize as well. You can read the rules and see a list of the prizes at

As an extra incentive, we are discounting all Sunward items 10% now through the end of the contest! This even includes the new BODY TUBE ASSORTMENT!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email or post here.

Thanks,

John (not Jon) Arthur

juaru5