Aluminum launch lugs?

Trust me, they are worth it. I really did not like the idea of a rail (cost, weight, complexity) but it really beats trying to do mid power on 3/16 or 1/4.

some of the mid powers we did would seriously wobble pecariously on the pad of rods. when converted to rail, it was sort of disapointing as they flew arrow straight.

Tater

Reply to
Tater Schuld

Tater,Can you recommend a relative inexpensive rail launch pad? DR

Reply to
Darian Rachal

If you are going to consider rail buttons - you may wish to consider using NON METALLIC rail buttons as many clubs are banning the metal ones because of the wear and tear on the rails. ML

Reply to
Anonymous

Thanks for the info. That looks like a very nice flying field. DR

Reply to
Darian Rachal

Thank you! should be, considering the other groups that use it....

Rockslide, Vic Ferrari , Smash Mouth , Counting Crows , Kelly Keeling , Poco & Firefall , Spin Doctors , John Waite , Huey Lewis and the News , The Allman Brothers Band ,Big Deeks , Y & T , Saliva , Tesla , Twisted Sister , Judas Priest , Phoenix , Newsboys , Paul Revere and the Raiders , REO Speedwagon , Styx , John Fogerty

Strait Southern ,Boogie Junction , Royal Wade Kimes , Deana Carter ,Chris Cagle , Rascal Flatts, Trouble Shooter , Strait Southern , Kellie Coffey , Rodney Atkins , Joe Nichols, Wynonna , Brooks and Dunn , Borderline , Hazzard County , Buddy Jewell , Jessica Andrews , Keith Urban LeAnn Rimes , Alan Jackson , Lima Holy Rosary Polka Choir Band , Rockie , Lonesome Road , Josh Turner , Williams and Ree , The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band , Martina McBride, Montgomery Gentry

might be a few names someone knows

Reply to
tater schuld