Another Question from this newbie

Help me out with some of these acronyms being talked about in the previous thread. BATF I got.TRA/NAR I got.

But what about- NFPA APCP PADS NPRM

Reply to
Jim

In order, as listed:

- National Fire Protection Association - ammonium perchlorate composite propellant - propellant actuated devices - Notice of Proposed Rule Making

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

It seems that you have a "problem" with governmental agencies.

Why don't you just stamp your feet and hold your breath until you turn blue?

That would put those DOT and ATFE Authorities in there place!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

National Fire Protection Association Rules NAR and TRA writes and are spread to states via the fire code.

Ammonium Perchlorate Composite propellant Typically AP/Al/HTPB

Propellant Actuated Device S ATF exempt per 27 CFR 555.141-a-8 and affirmed by a recent federal district court judgement.

Notice of Public Rule Making When an agency changes its rules unilaterally it is required to offer the changes for "comment." My understanding is they have no obligation to reply to those coments, act on them or do anything but arbitrarily change the rule. So much for due process, since the regulations have the force of law and have civil and criminal charges.

Our government is decades beyond out of control.

Jerry

You will note the anonymous trolls (fake names, no ID's) will reply to this with NO substance, no opposing cites, no factual presentations, and plenty of spurious charges and namecalling. It is their hobby. They are TRA members.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Having my surrogates sue them for me works better!

Saves money too.

Jerry wins!

That HAS to stick in your craw!

27 CFR 555.141-a-8 (ATF)

It scares you into ID secrecy!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What's your business address, or is that secret?

Why does usr and acs have to keep their location secret? They are legitimate, aren't they?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis