Any News yet?

I seem to remember a NAR/TRA posting that we were going bck to court on 1/10/05. Anyone heard anything as of yet?

Dave K.

Reply to
RocketEngineer

Yes. They had the hearing. There is a joint statement from Ken Good & Mark Bundick coming. No ruling is expected anytime soon (like this week or this month or this quarter.)

Reply to
Phil Stein

On the Tripoli list-serv it was mentioned that things went well for our side. Nothing earth shaking but it was better for us than the ATF is what I gather. I'm sure a formal announcement will be forthcoming.

Kurt

Reply to
Kurt