Any News yet?

Yes. They had the hearing. There is a joint statement from Ken Good & Mark Bundick coming. No ruling is expected anytime soon (like this week or this month or this quarter.)
Reply to
Phil Stein
On the Tripoli list-serv it was mentioned that things went well for our side. Nothing earth shaking but it was better for us than the ATF is what I gather. I'm sure a formal announcement will be forthcoming.
Kurt
Reply to
Kurt

Site Timeline