Maryland Delaware Rocketry Assoiation Launch, (MDRA)

Just a reminder to my fellow RMR keyboard operators. MDRA is having a launch this coming weekend, January 14th and 15th. See the MDRA web page,

for directions, hotel, and related information. Launches for the next several months are also posted on the web page.

Fred Wallace MDRA BOD member

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Wouldn't that be RMR keyboardians? or keyboarders? maybe keyboardites? Any who, see ya saturday. Need to get coffee to the site somehow and keep it nice and toasty.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Yes, yes, but I must change the dates to Feb: :)

Just a reminder to my fellow RMR keyboard operators. MDRA is having a launch this coming weekend, Febuary 10th and 11th. See the MDRA web page,

for directions, hotel, and related information.

Fred

Chuck Rudy wrote:

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace