<vbg>
Tod "And NO I didn't crosspost!" Hilty

--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
http://www.gotwavs.com/0078546128/WAVS/TV_Shows/3rd_Rock_From_The_Sun/ohmy.wav
< snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org> wrote in message
get out more often

Why? It's winter. There's no frickin' light. The Sun doesn't even exist anyway. It's dark when I go to work, and it's dark when I come home. Winter is fun until New Year's Day, and after that it sucks.
My St. John's Wort isn't working anymore..
So, what's your Ray of Light, Sunshine?
<g>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems

Maybe.
Tried some Preperation H, but it tasted like yeast..
<HyGene!>
Then there was the Absorbine Junior...
Zeus looked into my window that night, and lectured me about particle physics while Roger Waters, and David Gilmour were out in the sideyard playing Dark Side of the Moon. Meanwhile, Jesus sat on the end of my bed and said he was "One Toke Over the Line"...
Helluva headache the next morning, too...
<vbg>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems

What? All of them and no Andy Kaufman????
Randy www.vernarockets.com
Ohhhh! So you've got lazy worts! Nyuk! Nyuk! Nyuk!
Randy www.vernarockets.com

Why ?
was his refrigerator running ?