August launches in ChicAgoland?

Whenabouts are the launches up there in the frozen land of Lincoln next month? Might be able to swing one,...

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Did the Fire on the Farm launch 1 and 5. Had a blast(all puns intended) Total class act club. Don't take my word though, k-troj will do a proper endorsement.

If you don't mind another 6 hr(did it 4.5 hrs once) drive make the trip to Tripoli North Branch MN. Second Sat every month, 10k waiver and a killer sod farm field....AND if want some extra air time;

Ted Novak TRA#5512

JI, you gonna send some troops to Fargo?

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

NIRA launch the third Sunday of the month, which would be August 15th. I might be flying the Alpha-40 if they arrive in time. URL is in the .sig

We're in the western Chicago suburbs. When and where will you be? Regardless of the timing, get in touch with us. But realize that several of us will be away at NARAM the beginning of the month...

Bob Kaplow

Thanks for the replies guys. Looks like it will be just for a few days towards the start of the month, so the timing ain't great. Bob, I'll be staying a few blocks South of the 'N' building.

Joel. phx

Joel Corwith

Is that the green building off the EastWest (I refuse to use the 'new' name) tollway in Naperville. If so, it's not far from where I used to work, and definitely in the heart of NIRA territory.

Bob Kaplow