Bigelow Aerospace?

The first I heard of this company was in today's paper. It seems they made a launch yesterday of an inflatable test module and have received conformation
that it did inflate. Anybody want to live in space?
--
Best regards,
Mark Daughtry, SR
Mark Daughtry, SR wrote:

--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L3
Kudos to ya!

can you describe it ?
thanks
Hi Cranny: Sorry, I'm under a non-disclosure agreement on the technology. Next time I talk to them I'll ask what can go public. They've put a low-resolution "thumbnail" image up on http://www.bigelowaerospace.com/out_there/index.php if you're interested.     Best wishes,     Will
Cranny Dane wrote:

--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L3
http://www.klastv.com/Global/story.asp?SQ49383