Black Friday at Radio shack

RipShack has one of those 3-in-1 pen cams for still, video clips (and web cam) for $10. Limit 5 per customer reg price $16

6am - 12
Reply to
Joel Corwith

Resolution???

Bob Kaplow

Looks like it sucks

Phil Stein

To answer my own question from their web site, it's CIF 320x240 or .1MP :-(

Pass...

Bob Kaplow

I did find one deal today: 32MB SD cards at Wolf.Ritz camera for $8.88. Perfect for the PencamSD that I still haven't adapted yet.

Or for backing up my #!^@& PDA with alzheimers.

Bob Kaplow

Fry's has been advertising 1 GB SD cards :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I'm aware that big SD cards are available. But for the pencam, 32MB will take quite a number of pix, and enough video for a modroc flight. No reason to even spend the cost of a 128 or 256MB card (what I currently have) when

32MB will do. And I've never seen them this small and this cheap before.

Bob Kaplow

If you modify it, add a HDTV CMOS collector.

:)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine
128MB ~ $13 256MB ~ $20 512MB ~ $?? 1G ~ 50MB with the rebates, etc., @ local post-turkey sales. and 200GB disk drives for $50 sheesh. circa 1980 paid $1200 for a pair of 1.2MB floppies.

GC

Reply to
Gary Crowell / VCP

Ever since I bought my H11 back in 1977 I've known that you don't make money investing in silicon.

Bob Kaplow

??????????????? where are these prices ????

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

Joel Corwith