Bob Kaplow's motor use report for 2004?

Hey Bob,

Are you going to do the motor use report for 2004 like you have the last few years? I always enjoy that and you do a great job.

Randy

Reply to
<randyolb

I was thinking the same thing about the MARS Club motor report. Zak orion had a hard copy of it at the last club meeting before the holidays.

the MARS Club yearly launch report is kinda important, as there are cash paying contests for most flights, most impulse, and most engines

Reply to
tater schuld

Actually, I go the idea of the contest from Bob's motor use report.

Nope, you are on my killfile. j/k(Obviously)

Reply to
Zak Orion