Body Tubes

Last year I recieved a variety of mailing tubes from a friend of mine, and I
was told to use them, or make them of use. Well, I have used a few, but I
still have a lot left, and there is no way I could make rockets out of all
of these. Some are a little more than 29mm diamter, and some are around 2".
If anyone is interested, send me an email. Shipping is all they cost.
Reply to
Stephen Corban