Great news, good news!

The great news is that my wife has responded very well to the new therapy this
week. The good news is that I will now be able to spend a few hours at the
Plaster Blaster launch tomorrow morning! Woohoo!
Reply to
RayDunakin
Good for y'all Ray. Enjoy!
Randy
Reply to
Randy
That's awesome Ray!
Wotyagonnafly?
~Duane Phillips.
Reply to
Duane Phillips
That's really great Ray. It was good to finally meet you as I remember seeing your truck at last years PB. Hope that missing rocket 1/2 turned up.
Joel. phx
Reply to
Joel Corwith
X marks the spot? That's funny.