Burt Rutan and Mike Melvill on the Tonight Show

I recorded the interview on my 'puter. It's about 80 megs now but i'll re-encode it hopefully down to 10 megs or so. I don't have the bandwidth to host it, anyone got a webserver with free bandwidth?

-Dan

Dan Chandler Southern New England Association of Rocketry

Dan Chandler

Sorry no web space, but.... I gots the huge attachment thing going on with my email :)

I only got the last 60 seconds or so of the interview. Piss me off :(

Hey, they were on Leno tonight, hopefully Letterman soon!

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Oh good, Tonite show will be on in 30 minutes, here on the west coast. My Tivo is set!

Did the interview contain any footage of the spaceflight itself? [crossing fingers]

Reply to
MajorMan

Dan,

I'd be happy to host it. My current site is at

and I still have some space available. Contact me off-list so that we can arrange the transfer (my email box won't take one that big, but there are ways...).

David Erbas-White

Dan Chandler wrote:

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Thanks for making it available David.

11.1 megs, encoded with the DivX 5.1.1 it'll play on mac and pc (if you've got the codec installed)

Dan Chandler Southern New England Association of Rocketry

Dan Chandler

You two guys rule!

The thing that kills me is I have a tvcard in my pc and completely forgot to record it :(

Hopefully they'll make a Letterman appearance.

Thanx again!

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Dan Chandler wrote:

Reply to