Christmas came early...

That letter should be added to the magazine archive.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I would be happy to contribute the letter to the archives if there is an interest.

Reply to
Bruce Sexton

I particularly liked the mouse heart and breathing rate articles. The only Foxmitter I ever built and flew was the mini-mitter.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

Which issue was that information in? My friend and I tried to incorporate the "mouse" module into a high school biology project. We did launch a rodent with the electronics but we never could get the sensors to work properly.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Sexton

bruce:

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

I wasn't clear -- I meant the reference to the mouse heart and breathing rate article. Also would you mind emailing me off-line your last known email address for Mr. Fox? -- Thanks!

Bruce Sexton

There was a Richard Q. Fox in the plane that hit the North Tower on September 11th

Reply to
Josephfromri

Don't believe this is the same Mr. Fox. The gentleman that wrote the articles for Model Rocketry magazine in 1969/1970 is alive and well living in Florida.

Reply to
Bruce Sexton

Marie at NAR headquarters has re-issued my membership card with my old NAR number -- 19730. Thanks for everyone's input!

Reply to
Bruce Sexton

I checked into this. I was under the impression that they had no records of old membership numbers prior to computerizing in the mid 80s. Turns out there is an old paper record, but it's in numerical order. So they can't search it for your name, but if you do know your old number, they can verify it.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

With all the people here with too much time on their hands, someone should TYPE the name and number records into a database.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine