LEUP and NYS Law

Can someone throw some light onto the subject of LEUP and Storage in Western New York?
I'm looking to start the process so I can fly/store Level 1 stuff this
coming year.
TIA.
--
Tom Koszuta
Western New York Sailplane and Electic Flyers

Hi Tom.
most Level 1 stuff is currently Easy Access and can be purchased without a leup, and no need for storage.
I am now prepared for an r.m.r debate on easy access ;-)
<<Hands AlMax a flak jacket and helmet!

Thomas: NY State is an ICC/IFC state which incorporates the NFPA 1122/1125/1127 via the IFC (International Fire Code) Chapter 33/34(depending on issue year).
Therefore if NY State considerd APCP an explosive as does the BATYFE, it would eb wise to find out from your local fire district whether or not you will require any form of permit from the NY State Fire Marshall to be legit.
http://www.nysl.nysed.gov/scandoclinks/ocm34045109.htm http://www.labor.state.ny.us/formsdocs/wp/newrenewexplownpossesslic.pdf
hope this helps
shockie B)

27 CFR 555.141-a-8