What motors without LEUP

I'm trying to figure out this whole easy access LEUP 62.5 grain thing. I'm hoping to cert level 1 next week have a friend who is helping with
the motor so I'm all set but I want to start to fly on my own. Most of my stuff is large Estes with a mid power PML AMRAAM. I'd like to by a set of 24mm and 29mm cases to be a little more independant so far all cases are borrowed. I'm not going any farther than level 1 and really not planning on flying my Endeavor much. I'd like to play more with 2 to 3 inch diameter and 48 to 60 inch lenght type rockets of a military styling. I love The Launch Pad designs not impressed with the ALARM kit I bought seemed to be poor quality components. PML is the best I've seen so far. I'll probably just build my own kits according to plans and designs from Rocksim. Any suggestions for Military Mid Power?

"Easy Access-sm" is a term generated by a VENDOR named AeroTech (errortech for short) which has NO LEGAL basis whatsoever.

There is NO 62.5g thing in relation to ATf whatsoever. CPSC limits unrestricted motor use for minors (children) to 62.5g per motor (a mid-G). Pretty forgiving and also common sense if you ask me.
NAR inappropriately translates that CPSC limit to adults and they (NAR) have been informed of this policy defect, and process defect, on numerous occasions and their reply is to attack personally those so bold as to point out that there is no basis for that translation. It has come back to bite them hard by ATF retaliating against errortech and hitting NAR and NAR not being in a position to say, "we don't believe in 62.5g", because they do. Wrongly, and with massive notice.

CONSUMER cert 1 used to be achieved simply by flying any H just to show your rocket will not shred, because different construction techniques are needed for MR and HPR. The actual, exact threshold motor is a 29mm 160G80 (ILP method nomenclature).

Lone Ranger rocketry is strongly dicoouraged by TRA and NAR in the HPR range and many policies are in place to effectively FORCE you to fly in larger groups.
Forget them!
Fly lone Ranger and do so in compliance with the law and totally disregard their policies designed to prevent Lone Ranger rocketry.
Compliance: FAA waiver Landowner permission or ignorance FD permission or non-order to stop.
That's it! Lone Rangers totally rock.

Level 1 is NOT required to fly big ass motors at a Lone Ranger launch BTW. It is a CLUB rule.

The Launch Pad.
Jerry
Pardon the tech post in a [POL] thread.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Well, independent of the whole ATF thing, the "easy access" brand motors are the ones which have a "direct 1.4c" (instead of 1.3c with exemption to ship as 1.4c) hazmat classification for shipping purposes.
-dave w

As it turns out, no. The very definition of "Easy Access-sm" [AeroTech, Inc] is "no LEUP required". On that basis ALL solid propellant motors, either single use or reloadable are in that catagory independent of DOT classification, due to ATF regulations including 27 CFR 55.141-a-8.
I am surprised you have not caught that by now.
Jerry

errortech has one more letter than AeroTech...
len.