d21 cato

What do i do about my d21 cato? It "popped" right at ignition and blew out the side of my sidewinder. You can actually still see the propellant still in half the motor casing. The nozzle wasn't clogged...guess it's just one of those things that happens. Woulda been nice not to blow out the side of my rocket though :( Do I file a report...call AT...???

Reply to
Jerry Hunnicutt

Call/email AT. They will replace it.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

File a MESS report on the NAR website.

Email or write AT and tell them about it. They may offer to replace the motor. They probably will NOT offer to replace the rocket.

Reply to
Mark Johnson

A similar thing happened to me with a larger case. Contact AT. They will probably ask for the case and closures( no propellant) and date of purchase. Be honest. And I believe you will be most satisfied with the results. I certianly was.

Gary

da rmr plumber Gary R Goldenbaum NAR #73669 L1 Northwest Florida remove 'nichspam' to reply

Reply to
GGoldy