Deals on rocket stuff

For those looking for bargains:

KB toys is clearing out therir seasonal stuff. I picked up a QUest Renegade starter set for $4.88 that I'll keep handy to give to some kid in need. And some nice stomp rockets that look flight convertable, but are just a tad too small for 18mm motors.

And looking at this morning's SEARS ad, I see a scroll saw on sale for half price, and deals on both a benchtop drill press and a belt sander. Of courst the Astron Workshop has had all of those for some time now.

Bob Kaplow