Looking for Rocket Freeware Downloads

I'm looking for as much free rocketry software and spreadsheets as I can find. I'm hosting them in the www.nepra.com downloads section. So far I have
8 of them. Anyone have any links?
Doc
--

Drake "Doc" Dameru
President, NEPRA

I have a 'work in progress'. It's an MS Access rocket flight log book. http://waro.iinet.net.au/roclog /
This one looks like it's a handy tool. Thanks.
Doc
--

Drake "Doc" Dameru
President, NEPRA
Doc wrote:

Here's another transition shroud maker: http://shumphrey.home.att.net/interests/rocketry/transitions /
--
Steve Humphrey
(replace "spambait" with "merlinus" to respond directly to me)

Drake "Doc" Dameru
President, NEPRA

I can't tell what's there because I get access denied when I click on the downloads link from the home page (which loads vvvveeerrryyy ssslllooowww btw) but here is one for you...
http://members.shaw.ca/whortens /
Thanks Bob. I fixed the slooooow page problem and added your palm OS stuff. I ended up making a new category of palm software.
Doc
--

Drake "Doc" Dameru
President, NEPRA

Drake "Doc" Dameru
President, NEPRA
Try http://sourceforge.net/projects/wrasp
That's a classic. I can't believe I didn't think of it. Thanks.
Doc
--

Drake "Doc" Dameru
President, NEPRA

I love this kind of stuff. It really helps with organization of a project. Thanks. It's on the website now.
Doc
--

Drake "Doc" Dameru
President, NEPRA