Looking for Rocket Freeware Downloads

I'm looking for as much free rocketry software and spreadsheets as I can
find. I'm hosting them in the
downloads section. So far I have
8 of them. Anyone have any links?
Doc
Reply to
Doc
I have a 'work in progress'. It's an MS Access rocket flight log book.

Impakt
Here's another transition shroud maker:
Steve Humphrey
I can't tell what's there because I get access denied when I click on the downloads link from the home page (which loads vvvveeerrryyy ssslllooowww btw) but here is one for you...
Bob Kaplow
This is my PPC 2002/2003 Perfectflite MAWD download utility
It's not great but works fine.
Reply to
Damian Burrin
Try
Wayne Johnson
Thanks Bob. I fixed the slooooow page problem and added your palm OS stuff. I ended up making a new category of palm software.
Doc
Reply to
Doc
Another good one. I too added this to the palm category. Thanks.
Doc
Reply to
Doc
This one looks like it's a handy tool. Thanks.
Doc
Reply to
Doc
This has to be the sweetest transition maker on the planet! Thanks Steve.
Doc
Reply to
Doc
That's a classic. I can't believe I didn't think of it. Thanks.
Doc
Reply to
Doc
Check out Scale Planner, a spreadsheet for helping in the design of scale rockets.

Epaphras
I love this kind of stuff. It really helps with organization of a project. Thanks. It's on the website now.
Doc
Reply to
Doc
I have a spreadsheet with all of the Aerotech Motors up through 38 mm J's. You can filter and sort by any category. Most of the basic data is listed. Test results where available.
I typically hide most of the columns, but they are all exposed for now.
The lift weight is calculated by dividing the average thrust by five and subtracting the motor weight. Filter so that the max lift weight is greater than your rocket weight in ounces.
Posted on alt.binaries.models.rockets
Reply to
Thomas Koszuta
Got it. Thanks. It's up on the NEPRA site now.
Doc
Reply to
Doc