I AM Completely Clueless!!!

Could someone be nice enough to send me some sort of list about wat u need to build a rocket. I have no idea of wat a rocket is made of, how it works or anything!!!!!! im in desperate need of help!! where do i start, wat do i need ,how do i put it together!!!!!!????? wat kind of fuel?how big? anything!!

HELP....mee...argh...

""":Noobite1000:""" .over and out.

Reply to
minotaur11

Try this beginners guide to rockets:

Bruce Sexton

Wow, Mindspring must've gotten the contract for the CA Dept of Corrections...

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Don't feed the trolls

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Try

'll help you understand the principles of model rocketry, then you can purchase a kit to build and fly.

Reply to
David Rowe