I AM Completely Clueless!!!

Could someone be nice enough to send me some sort of list about wat u need to build a rocket. I have no idea of wat a rocket is made of, how
it works or anything!!!!!! im in desperate need of help!! where do i start, wat do i need ,how do i put it together!!!!!!????? wat kind of fuel?how big? anything!!
HELP....mee...argh...
""":Noobite1000:""" .over and out.
Try this beginners guide to rockets: http://exploration.grc.nasa.gov/education/rocket/bgmr.html
snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com wrote:
Wow, Mindspring must've gotten the contract for the CA Dept of Corrections...
Don't feed the trolls

snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com wrote:

Try http://estesrockets.com/Rocketry_1011045.html It'll help you understand the principles of model rocketry, then you can purchase a kit to build and fly.