SIngle Loop - Foxboro - How to change settings?

Hello

I have a single loop from Foxboro, 718 PL, that works fine with a thermopar. I need to configure it so it works with another temperature sensor. To do that I need to change the settings for CH2, CH3, SH3, SH4. Although I have read the manual several times I couldn't figure out how to do it. Per change, would someone on the list know how to do it?

Any/all help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Ed

Reply to