I goofed

Hi All,

I need a little help. Just found out when I was putting my AT Wart Hog together that the thrust ring did not go in far enough. Anything I can do to fix this? Luckily the MMT assembly is not in the rocket yet. Please help, the launch is tomorrow.

Thanks,

M Miller

-- change seveneleven to 711 to reply

Reply to
M Miller

Omit any thrust ring or block so any length motor can be used. Reloadables have integral thrust rings and single use can have a thrust ring added easy enough with masking tape.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

If you used CA to mount the thrust ring,try a little acetone or nail polish remover to dissolve the glue, If you used epoxy, What I did ws rech in wih a long Xacto blade, made a logitudinal cut and sort of peel the ring out. I then re-built it with a little paper and repositioned it correctly. I did this in a 24mm MMT and while tedious, was able to recover.

Reply to
Karen Gloer

Is it just the tube & thrust ring? If so, the forward end is now aft (flip it around). If you go the thrust ring way, you can glue in a hunk of 29mm spent motor.

Joel. phx

Not that I've had to do that before,... ;)

Reply to
Joel Corwith