est2119 36 D Squared???

SO, what is the est2119 36 D Squared??

Reply to
shreadvector

The girl in the Estes Oracle ad???

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

If I were to guess solely on the basis of the name, I'd say it's probably a one-yard-long, staged (D12-0, D12-7) model similar in appearance to a 2-staged (but shorter) Mean Machine (in other words, BT-60 based). Or, it may be a yard-long BT-80 based 2-motor cluster (D12-5 or D12-7) rocket.

I've got $1.00 I'm willing to bet on it being approximately a yard long, and either a BT-60 based D-to-D 2-stage, or a BT-80 based 2-D cluster rocket. Any takers?

- Rick "high stakes" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson

I'm hoping for something I can mate with "The DUDE".

-Fred "no jokes about strap-ons" Shecter NAR 20117

Reply to
shreadvector

She was much bigger then 36 d

;-)

Reply to
AlMax

What does S&T say about that?

Reply to
Alan Jones

Yeah but can she build rockets and cook at the same time? ;)

Kurt Savegnago

Reply to
Kurt

In my wildest dreams I'd like to imagine that Estes had really caught the clustering bug and designed a rocket to fly on 36 D motors :)

I've got a Rubicon kit ready to be bashed, what they were thinking when they designed that one I don't know...its got 7 24mm tubes, why not a cluster!!

Reply to
Niall Oswald

If she can cook it's fine by me., if not, I'd take her out to eat ;-)

Reply to
AlMax

She's got you under the thumb already.....:-)

Oh dear.....I just rearranged your last few words and came up with an entirely different thing to eat........now that's just rude!!!

Reply to
CJC

Who cares if she can cook? :)

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

True...and besides, it has been shown that men are *better* cooks than women. Just look at the number of men who are the "top chefs" in so many of the world's finer restaurants. Which brings me to my point:

There has always been "controversy" regarding the idea that men are better suited than women, when it comes to the studies of math and science. Could this be why men are *better* cooks? After all, cooking relies on chemistry, mathematics, and physics....

:o)

Reply to
Greg Heilers

This was at the Vegas Hobby Show. The original name was 36 Double D. That one got shit-canned. ;-) Anyhow, it's a 2-engine cluster 24mm rocket.

Reply to
Scott D. Hansen

Boy, did *I* read that wrong the first time...

Eldred

Reply to
Eldred Pickett

Did it look anything like this: