FA: Cesaroni Pro 98 3 Grain on eBay

I just posted an auction on eBay for a Cesaroni Pro 98 3 grain motor outfit. Case, closures, spanner wrench, storage tube, everything you need except the reload unit. Brand new, never used, minimum bid $200 (retails over $300). Auction is listed as: Cesaroni Pro 98 3 G Rocket Motor Set New NR and ends in 10 days. My seller ID is pkmpd

Reply to
P.K. Moore