where to get Cesaroni 6 grain pro54 rocksim engine files

In case it is not available, use the stated power, stated burn time and divide to get the stated thrust.

Use the stated propellant mass or divide N-s power by 2 toget G.

Just Tech Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hi guys.

I was needing to Sim the new K660 6 grain pro54 to fly in my new SS-KRoc I've built and am just finishing for three oaks.

I've been to thurstcurve, rocket reviews and

but I still have not found rasp or rocksim eng files for the 6 grain pro54. I found all the others on em rocket reviews.

anyone know where to find it ?

Art

Reply to
Art Upton

Try this site...

Len Lekx

that's the Ticket Len, and thanks !

Art

Reply to
Art Upton

You're quite welcome. Look for the M520 RASP file to show up on the Cole Fired Rockets Page in the next few days (of course I'll leave a message here when it's up online).

Rob Cole

--------------------------------------- Visit Cole Fired Rockets at:

Cole Fired Pinball at:

Robert Cole

That sounds like quite the long-burn motor. :-) I presume it's a Pro75...?

Reply to
Len Lekx

Actually it's a Pro98! Almost 14 seconds of burn. :) Seen one fly at Rock Lake and it just went and went and went.........

And on the opposite end of the spectrum was an I600.... Burn time of just under a second! I would like to see that one certified.

Check out the CAR site for the details.

Jason

Reply to
Jason Andersen

CTI is picking up the cool motor mantle with MOONBURNERS!!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Andy at Skunk Works Rocketry has them in stock (LEUP required)

Mike Luna

Reply to
Paul Runion

LEUP illegally demanded.