Just getting started.

Thanks, Mike Fisher Binder Design

Reply to
Mfreptiles

And doing a good job so far.

Ted Novak TRA#5512

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Thanks for sharing your work here Mike, I look forward to learning more through your experiments and possibly trying one of these myself at some point.

-Stuart Leslie

Reply to
Stuart Leslie

I look forward to reading about him in Aviation Leak. Want me to write it?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

A friend has been talking about trying something like this for a while. I'm glad to see someone is giving it a try!

Looks like you're using electrode-grade graphite. The EDM high-density grades will hold up longer and are easier to machine.

Do you have a reference for the general design and shape of the nozzle? That would be something nice to add to the website as you get further along.

-John

Reply to
John DeMar

Yes, and more $.