UPDATE: Descon 12

Hi All,
At just about the 1/2 point in the Descon 12 contest, we have the following
updates:Finalized Solution: Drake "Doc" Damerau - The First Spaceship on
Venus - CosmostraderPartial Solution: Nick Esselman - Galaxy Quest's -
Protector
You can see these solutions at
're looking forward to
seeing yours!
Regards,
Nick
Reply to
EMRR
Boy the formatting on that one was messed up!
Finalized Solution: Drake "Doc" Damerau - The First Spaceship on Venus - Cosmostrader Partial Solution: Nick Esselman - Galaxy Quest's - Protector
Also, many are concerned about the "mission points", I would encourage them to look at the prizes and get SOME entry up there. A chance for these prizes is better than no chance at all! (sorry a bit too philosophical for this early!)
Nick
Reply to
EMRR
some of us are waiting till the last minute :)
yes i have two entrys coming
Reply to
tater schuld