Import Rocksim files into SpaceCad 3?

Hi,

Am a registered user of both programs above. SpaceCad3 says one is supposed to be able to input models from Rocksim into the SpaceCad database. I click on the option in the menu and I get a window that tells me this is the option to allow one to import Rocksim files and then it goes blank. Anyone tell me how to get this to work? Do the Rocksim files have to be installed on Drive C: as I have my programs on different drives?

Kurt

Reply to
Kurt