Seeking Beta Testers

I am looking for a number of beta testers to test a new portal site and provide input. Please post input in the forum area at the site and not on
the list here. This post is for information only and it not intended to generate discussion.
Those interested should apply in person at: http://www.rocketryplanet.com
Thanks
Not a bad looking site, But I find it harder to read the text, normal Black text color would be better.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
Starlord wrote:

I'll add that it does not display properly in Netscape 7.0. The heading (Rocketry Planet with the associated menus) shows at the top, and 'Featured Links' shows properly at the left, but the rest of the page is way off to the right and requires a large scroll to the right to see.
I understand you may not want to support a browser that old, but I though the info would be usefull anyway.
Not a bad design ... looks like you put alot of work into it Please don't take this the wrong way but it looks like a fancy clone of TRF . Is there a need for another forum ?
On Sat, 5 Aug 2006 19:49:54 -0400, "Darrell D. Mobley"

I like it. TRF isn't as good as ROL used to be before it was "improved." Sorry guys but that's how I see it. I appreciate the efforts of all three but at this point, it looks like The Planet will come out the winner.
Phil

Thanks, Phil. And remember, The Planet has just begun. In fact, it hasn't even been officially released, but there doesn't seem to be any more bugs reported and most all requests for improvements have been considered and implimented.
The biggest improvement suggested by several was for the web site links to include an alphabetic navigation system so users could just click on a letter and go to listings that started with that letter. This has been done and works very well.
None of this means The Planet isn't open to more ideas! What we are trying to consider here is what needs are currently not being met in the community and fill those needs. One such idea I just came up with involves the possibility of using a bulk video storage solution such as YouTube to warehouse rocketry video with the content imbedded in Planet pages.
Video storage would be great. ....Ed

hasn't
done
trying
community

The only similarity RP has to TRF is that we share the same company's forum software. TRF uses version 2.2.9 which was released in November of 2002. RP uses version 3.5.4 which was released in February of 2006. Beyond that, the similarities end here.
Rocketry Planet also includes news, articles, web site links, auctions and real-time chat. Perhaps you overlooked them in your initial visit?
Mobley, you ol' hound...how the fugetti are ya??!!!!