Looking for beta testers

Hi there,

I've created a very nice program for macro dummies to create and edit your own productconfigurators.

I've tested the program many times and I can't find any problem, but I'm looking for 5 people to test it and share their experiences. Reward is a full licence for 2 testers.

Please contact me and I'll send you the program and more information.

Kind regards,

J.J. Zwaard

Reply to
JJZ