Beta Testers Needed for MFG.com Add-in

MFG.com is looking for people interested in beta testing our new add-in for SolidWorks.

The only requirement is that you must have a need and desire to receive quotes online within SolidWorks for your parts.

Please contact snipped-for-privacy@mfg.com to participate in the program and receive the add-in free of charge. Thanks. MFG.com

Reply to
lbradshaw