Beta Testers Needed for MFG.com Add-in

MFG.com is looking for people interested in beta testing our new add-in for SolidWorks.
The only requirement is that you must have a need and desire to receive
quotes online within SolidWorks for your parts.
Please contact snipped-for-privacy@mfg.com to participate in the program and receive the add-in free of charge. Thanks. MFG.com